Come and see Daigh/Dā-mite® at the following trade shows!
ISEE Booth #: 1211
WOC Booth #: South Hall: S13323
Always review the instructions and safety information before starting a job. It is mandatory that you
read and understand the SDS, Safety Warning Sheet and Mixing Instructions before using Dā-mite®.
When a job has specifications, use Dā-mite®, the non-explosive rock
splitting mortar, to quickly and quietly break concrete, rock and more.
Dā-mite® is easy to use!
After you've drilled your pattern, simply mix and pour Dā-mite® in the specified holes.
Mouse over or touch each picture in turn to see how easy it is to use Dā-mite®.
After Dā-mite® is poured into the holes. . .
Dā-mite® will set and expand . . . the results are as follows
Rock Splitting Mortar is what the Daigh Company is all about. When your job specs call for the demolition of rock or concrete by non-explosive means we are the pros.
Some descriptive text would go here to explain what the image is showing.
The Daigh Company sells Dā-mite® Rock Splitting Mortar. We can provide assistance in its use and consulting to optimize its performance on the job.
How does it work? It starts with the typical demolition process of drilling holes in the rock or concrete. From there
Dā-mite® Rock Splitting Mortar is mixed with a fixed quantity of water and poured into the predrilled holes.
Da-mite will set and eventually expand with a force of over 18,000 psi, overcoming the tensile strength
the rock or concrete.
Dā-mite® Rock Splitting Mortar:
- Boulders or reinforced concrete can be easily split and fractured, speeding its removal.
- Mass rock can be drilled with holes up to 3" in diameter cutting drilling costs and speeding excavation making Dā-mite® more flexible in its use than Bristar, Betonamit, FRACT.AG, or S-Mite.
- Rock that is in a compressive condition in a pit or trench can be fractured and excavated.
- Eliminate: vibration from blasting, fly rock, permitting, seismic and explosives monitoring.
- Minimize vibration from large breakers.
The Daigh Company can assist in providing or locating drilling services when needed.
- Is versatile, it can be used in hole diameters from 1 1/8 " to 3" which can be keyed to jobsite conditions, depending on the drilling equipment available and the method of excavation
- Makes mass rock and concrete removal an easier task
- Substantially reduces removal time, saving time and money.
- The Fracturing created by Dā-mite® increases productivity of equipment
- Works in underwater situations.
- Can be used in deep holes when appropriate.
- Is environmentally friendly