When a job has specifications, the non-explosive demolition agent Dā-mite® Rock Splitting Mortar should be used to break concrete or rock quickly and quietly.
Rock Splitting Mortar is what the Daigh Company is all about. When your job specs call for the demolition of rock or concrete by non-explosive means we are the pros.
- Boulders or reinforced concrete can be easily split and fractured, speeding its removal.
- Mass rock can be drilled with holes up to 3" in diameter cutting drilling costs and speeding excavation making Dā-mite® more flexible in its use than Bristar, Betonamit, FRACT.AG, or S-Mite.
- Rock that is in a compressive condition in a pit or trench can be fractured and excavated.
- Eliminate: vibration from blasting, fly rock, permitting, seismic and explosives monitoring.
- Minimize vibration from large breakers.
The Daigh Company sells Dā-mite® Rock Splitting Mortar. We can provide assistance in its use and consulting to optimize its performance on the job.
How does it work? It starts with the typical demolition process of drilling holes in the rock or concrete. From there
Dā-mite® Rock Splitting Mortar is mixed with a fixed quantity of water and poured into the predrilled holes.
Da-mite will set and eventually expand with a force of over 18,000 psi, overcoming the tensile strength
the rock or concrete.
Dā-mite® Rock Splitting Mortar:
- Is versatile, it can be used in hole diameters from 1 1/8 " to 3" which can be keyed to jobsite conditions, depending on the drilling equipment available and the method of excavation
- Makes mass rock and concrete removal an easier task
- Substantially reduces removal time, saving time and money.
- The Fracturing created by Dā-mite® increases productivity of equipment
- Works in underwater situations.
- Can be used in deep holes when appropriate.
- Is environmentally friendly
The Daigh Company can assist in providing or locating drilling services when needed.